3. Job/internship applicant:
SWS Translation Agency uses the personal data contained in the application forms and CVs in order to assess your qualification for the available positions, including in relation to a potential internship program. The processing is based on the legitimate interest of providing services according to our field of activity.
Possible categories of data collected and processed in the context of our relationship are your name, e-mail, phone, fax, and address, personal data included in CVs, education and training, professional qualifications, as well as other personal data you may provide directly to us.
IN GOOD FAITH
Please keep in mind that when such personal data is asked, the legitimate interest of providing services according to our field of activity is at stake. Lack of cooperation may have as result the impossibility to include you in our database or to provide you with our services.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
As a rule, SWS Translation Agency will not divulge your personal data to any third parties. However, we may be legally required to disclose relevant personal data to courts of law and arbitration courts or relevant authorities, if this is in your interest and necessary.
The personal data is kept for the duration of the agreement performance, as well as afterwards, according to our internal policies and the legal obligations. Obviously, if the personal data is not collected under a concluded agreement, such data will be kept for as long as necessary for the purpose which has been collected has been fulfilled.
YOU HAVE RIGHTS
In your capacity as data subjects, the GDPR provisions a series of rights. The most important are stated below:
- Access to information – you have to right to be informed that your data is collected and processed, on what purpose and how;
- Data rectification– you have the right to rectify your personal data if needed;
- “right to be forgotten”– you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data, in some cases (for ex: the data is no longer necessary for the purpose it has been initially collected);
- Data restriction– you have the right to restrict the collection and processing your personal data, in some cases (for ex: when you might suspect that your personal data is not quite accurate);
- Objection– you have the right to object to the further collection and processing of your personal data within the conditions and limits provided by the law;
- Portability– you have the right to request us to ask from us the data you provided us in an electronic format or to ask us to send forward this data to another data processor.
- Complaint – you have the right to file for complaints with the data protection authority
For any question you might have or if you wish to exercise the above mentioned rights, please contact email@example.com